Industrial Fan blade fracture failure generally refers to the destruction of the material continuity of its own material under the action of external factors such as mechanical force, temperature and corrosion, so that partial cracking or failure of several parts will occur. There are three forms of fracture:
1. Plastic fracture: The fan blade has already shown a certain degree of plastic deformation before it fractures. If the stress further increases and exceeds the yield strength of the material, this type of fracture will occur.
2. Brittle fracture: The fan blade has no obvious plastic deformation before fracture. A fracture form that develops extremely fast is called brittle fracture. The occurrence of fracture is sudden and is a very dangerous form of fracture failure.
3. Fatigue fracture: The fracture phenomenon caused by the fan blade after a certain number of cyclic loads or alternating stresses is called fatigue fracture.
So, what should I do if the Industrial Fan blade breaks?
1. Optimize the design of fan shape and structure. Reasonably choose fan blade materials. In the design of the fan blade structure, attention should be paid to reducing the stress concentration points, comprehensively considering the influence of the fan blade's working environment such as medium, temperature, load, etc. on the parts, and rationally selecting the materials of the parts to achieve the purpose of reducing fatigue fracture.
2. Reasonably choose the fan blade processing method. It should be considered as much as possible to use carburizing, nitriding, shot peening, surface rolling and other process methods that can generate residual compressive stress to process the fan blade. By generating residual stress on the surface of the part, it can offset part of the tension caused by external load. stress.
3. Installation aspects:
a. Install correctly to prevent additional stress and vibration. The fan blades should be prevented from bruising and straining during installation, because every scar may become a source of fracture.
b. Care should be taken to protect the operating environment of the Industrial Fan, prevent the corrosion of corrosive media, and prevent the temperature difference of each part of the fan from being too large.
As a device with a geared motor, industrial large ceiling fans will naturally generate noise. Although the industrial fan is mostly used in noisy environments such as workshops and workshops, the noise generated is not enough to exceed other noises in the workshop, but we still need Understand noise and its calculation and evaluation methods.
In the Industrial Fan, in addition to the wind noise generated during operation, the gear of the geared motor is one of the larger noise sources. Whether the noise of the gear device can be reduced has become one of the benchmarks for judging the quality of the Industrial Fan. So how is the noise calculated? Let's start with the sound.
Sound: Sound is a reflection of the vibration of an object being transmitted to human ears through the air as a medium. Therefore, sound is the result of pressure waves generated in the air. These pressure waves have two important characteristics: 1. Amplitude-the size of the volume, in decibels. 2. Frequency-the pitch of the sound, the unit is cycles per second or hertz. Usually the sound standard reaches 85 decibels, and when the frequency is above 3000 Hz, everyone calls this result noise.
DB: It is a unit of sound pressure level. It is a logarithmic unit and has no dimension. It comes from telecommunications engineering. In telecommunications engineering, the gain of an amplifier is expressed by the common logarithm of two power ratios, and its unit is called Bell. The decibel is 0.1 bel, so the decibel is the unit of 10 times the common logarithm of the ratio of two powers. In acoustics, the sound pressure level (decibel value) of a certain sound pressure is the result of the ratio of a certain sound pressure and the reference sound pressure multiplied by 20 by the common logarithm. Therefore, every 20 decibel change in sound pressure level is equivalent to 10 times the sound pressure value change.
Loudness level: The human ear's perception of sound is not only related to sound pressure, but also to frequency. Under the same decibel level of sound pressure level, the high frequency sounds much louder than the low frequency. Based on the characteristics of the human ear, people follow the concept of sound pressure level to derive a frequency-related loudness level, and its unit is defense. And choose the pure tone of 1000 Hz as the reference sound. For example, if a certain noise sounds as loud as a reference sound with a sound pressure level of 90 decibels and a frequency of 1000 Hz, the loudness level of the noise is 90.
1. Modern box fan the motor is not lubricated: The first thing to think about is that the motor is not lubricated. The shaft part should be lubricated. The fan blade is installed on it and the motor cannot be dragged. After removal, the shaft can still run normally, which means the motor is not broken. How to judge the lack of oil? That is, after disconnecting the power, gently flip the fan blades, and found that the rotation is a bit stiff, indicating that the oil is gone, and it turns easily, indicating that the lubrication is good, and this is not due to other reasons.
2. Modern box fan fan Excessive motor loss: Secondly, you have to consider how long the electric fan has been used, the motor will be worn out, and the shaft sleeve of the motor will easily burn out. If the motor is used for a long time, the internal resistance of the motor will also increase, and the load capacity will be reduced, resulting in the inability to drive the blades to rotate.
3. Motor overheating: Overheating of the motor will also cause the load capacity of the motor to deteriorate, and the active power of the motor will decrease, resulting in the inability to drive the load.
4. Partial short circuit of the coil winding: From the inside of the motor, there is a protection device inside it, and there is an overheating circuit breaker, that is, the coil winding part is short-circuited, which causes the heat generation to rise sharply and the circuit breaker opens. In this case, the motor is generally It went on strike. This rarely happens.
5. Capacitor capacity reduction: There is also a decrease in the starting capacitor capacity. Although those parameters are written on the nameplate, the capacitor capacity will decrease after a long period of time, which will cause the motor's starting torque to become smaller and fail to drive the load. This is simple. Remove the capacitor and replace it with a new one. The same model should be no problem. But it is best to change to a 20% larger than the original one, and you will get better results.
6. The axial clearance of the motor shaft is too large: If the motor is disassembled, the axial clearance of the shaft is too large and should be adjusted by adjusting the gasket. When installing the motor, the rotor must be concentric with the bearing, and the screws should be slowly tightened diagonally, and then knock the shaft with a screwdriver to make it concentric. It's easy to disassemble the motor, but you don't just put it back in and put it back in again. Don't happen to the above situation, otherwise, just repair the "broken". There are many types of electric fans and their sizes are also different.
Large-scale industrial ceiling fans are often used in fitness clubs, stadiums, large shopping malls, children’s playgrounds, theaters and other places. In commercial service places, large-scale industrial ceiling fans must first deal with the problem of noise, otherwise it will be directly below The people are uncomfortable. The key noise source of large-scale industrial ceiling fans is the electric motor, so we must adopt certain methods to reduce the noise from the electric motor.
Therefore, when assembling drive shafts and rolling bearings, etc., they should be placed on special fixtures to prevent axial percussion. During radial percussions, the bearing end caps or the inner holes of the rolling bearings should not be tapped immediately. Rough work and forced assembly lines are not allowed. ; Before assembling the rolling bearing of the assembly line, the rolling bearing should be cleaned and demagnetized. The thermal expansion method must be used in the assembly line and the lubricating grease of the relative model and specification must be wiped appropriately. The deep processing process of the rotor of the stationary motor, the rolling bearing of the transmission shaft and the rolling bearing chamber of the bearing end cover should not establish a quality reference point, and implement the most important operation, and the processing accuracy should be as close as possible to the median value of the tolerance level; in addition, the manufacturing enterprises’ The technical level and production line equipment and overalls must be able to ensure the precision of machining and manufacturing.
Electric motors are the cardiovascular system of large-scale industrial ceiling fans. They are used in commercial service places, especially places with regulations on noise. The noise of electric motors must be strictly controlled so as not to affect the function and experience of commercial service places. Play the role of a big industrial fan. Therefore, it is necessary to formulate and implement sound process regulations in the production and manufacturing design of motors, select excellent processing methods and processing technology weapons and equipment, and carry out reasonable control of the noise of large industrial ceiling fan motors.
The choice of white ceiling fan in the living room. The living room is a place for receiving guests and gatherings. It is also a large area in the whole house. Therefore, many people choose European fans. The fan blades are relatively large in size, which is to ensure the fan area. big enough. The shape of the white ceiling fan is more compatible with the home decoration style, such as country and European decoration, retro European fan lights are a perfect match.
For the fan in the living room, try not to choose the white ceiling fan that sucks the roof, or the white ceiling fan with the chimney opening upwards, because the wind of this kind of fan will be weak, and it is not suitable for a large area. When the fan rotates, the light will swing, which is easy Produce dizziness. Because the fan in the living room is used frequently, it is recommended to install a wall control or remote control, which is more convenient to use and can also save electricity.
The bedroom is a more private and relaxing space, so the white ceiling fan in the bedroom should choose a softer fan, and also need to be equipped with a remote control timer function, so that you don't have to worry about catching a cold even if you sleep on the fan throughout the night. If the height of the room is low, consider using a white ceiling fan with a ceiling instead of taking up extra space. The light source should not be too bright. A fan with a single lamp design can create the most romantic atmosphere. It is more relaxed and natural to choose a solid wood fan leaf. Equipped with a remote control, it is located on the head of the bed and can be easily touched, which is very convenient.
The fan selected in the dining room should match the size. The dining room and the living room of most families are basically connected together. The air-conditioning cabinet is generally placed in the living room. Such dining rooms are often places where the air conditioner cannot be used. When dining in the dining room, it is difficult to feel the cool breeze from the air conditioner. If the white ceiling fan is installed, this problem does not exist. The size of the fan in the dining room does not need to be too large, because everyone sits around the dining table and eats. Generally, a 42-inch or 48-inch fan is sufficient for households.